Tue, Mar 09|
Walk through the newly built Museum of Science and Curiosity
The old PG&E powerhouse, originally constructed in 1917, was the largest-generating power plant in the area at the time, using steam turbines to generate power for the Sacramento area. The powerhouse was operational until the 1950s when it became decommissioned. Now it was rebuilt. Come and see it.